Trek Commuter Pro RT Front Bike Light
Our best light, bright enough for trail riding, and with Kindbeam to keep light on the trail and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
Do the (b)right thing
A do-it-all front light that's powerful enough for off-road riding. Kindbeam keeps more light on the trail ahead of you while avoiding oncoming rider's eyes, for a bright light that won't blind other trail users. A visible fuel gauge, wireless connection to tail light, and Charge-back that works as a battery bank for charging gadgets, round out an industry-leading set of features and make this our best front light option.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- 1000 Lumen high beam setting lights up full path or trail, ideal for use as MTB light
- Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear light
- Dual fuel gauge clearly shows available battery life and battery life of paired light
- USB-C charging port supports chargeback for recharging phone or cycling computer on-the-go
- DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Runtimes: high 1000LM — 1.5hrs, low 500LM — 3hrs, day flash 300 LM — 12hrs
- Includes Commuter Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and USB-C charging cable