- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
$16.99 - $44.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
A convenient all-in-one pack containing useful tire-change essentials. Flats happen. Make sure you're prepared with a Bontrager Flat Pack. Featuring the storage, inflation, and tire removal equipment you need to handle an emergency flat repair, this purchase also includes a coupon for a free Bontrager tube so you can get the right size for your bike and tires. Product details - Kit features everything you need to quickly fix a flat, including the seat pack - Includes Pro Small seat pack (non-QC) for quick and easy on-bike storage - Contents include: mini pump, three tire levers, and patch kit - Also includes coupon for a FREE Standard Bontrager Presta or Schrader inner tube
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
These shop-quality L-shaped hex wrenches have a genuine Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm) for hard-to-reach bolt heads and a straight tip on the short arm for high-torque applications. The HXS-1.2 includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder and it's hinged for easy access. • Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes • Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit • Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
$6.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$11.99 - $21.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 15mm Fits the following bearings: - 6002 - 6702 - 6802 - 6902 - 15267 - 15268
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
$10.99 - $14.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$10.99 - $21.99
This ultra-high-performance grease is ideal for use on bicycles. The low-friction formula resists water and contaminants without standing out on the bike Product details - Performance waterproof grease for bicycle bearings, seals, assembly, and more - The formula reduces friction while performing longer between service intervals - Superior water washout resistance stands up to power washing - Unscented and undyed - As with all grease, clean and remove old grease first to guarantee compatibility - Compatible with Loctite Threadlocker and all metals, plastics, and carbon fiber - Available in a wide range of sizes and dispensing methods - 3oz (85g) cartridge is most compatible with the Bontrager Grease Gun
$24.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Secure engagement, easy to use, and fast! The CP-1.2 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments. A great shop tool, the CP-1.2 is 13.7-inches (35cm) long and can be used with one hand to hold any 5-speed to 12-speed road or mountain cassette solidly during lock ring removal. Forged steel construction with a spring loaded return and comfortable dual density grips.
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease, and grime on metal, plastic, rubber, and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime, including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough, waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
- New high-pressure turbo spray - Easily cuts through tough grease in seconds - No rinse, heavy duty formula - Can be used on chains, gears and individual components - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain wax
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
RockShox, Remote lever service kit, XLoc Full Sprint
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
$19.99 - $29.99
FRESH out the bowels of Muc-Off Research and Development comes the NEW Bio Grease! Designed specifically for bicycle use, Muc-Off Bio Grease possesses a unique formula that prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last long into the future! Use Muc-Off Bio Grease to increase your performance, and ensure every ride will be smoother than your last. Muc-Off *Biodegradable Bicycle Grease is specifically blended for the unique ‘low speed’ applications found on bicycle parts where reducing friction is paramount. This premium formulation is based on renewable resources, and has a combination of extreme pressure lubricity additives and natural ‘slip’ giving it unrivaled performance in its class! Bio Grease also has the added benefit of being readily biodegradable and extremely resistant to water wash off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts. The guys at Muc-Off are dedicated to making eco friendly products that won’t harm you, your bike or the planet and Bio Grease is no exception. This new grease is fully biodegradable and free from any nasty petroleum based oils! NOT for use on Bicycle chains *Only contents are biodegradable. - Prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last longer - Specially formulated for "low speed" applications unique to bicycle parts, where reducing friction is paramount - Extremely resistant to water wash-off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts - Fully biodegradable and free from petroleum-based oils
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
$5.99 - $10.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
A versatile chain lube that provides lasting lubrication for a smooth, quiet, and efficient ride. Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$11.99 - $15.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Page 1 of 3 Next page