Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Shift cables are the perfect way to bring your style to your bike, all while enhancing shifting precision and durability. The Teflon-coated cables and slick-lube liners dramatically improve shifting performance and speed. Plus, they're easy to install with all the parts included for front and rear shifting.
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Page 1 of 1