- Replaces standard BB90/95 press-in bearings commonly found on Trek bicycles with a solid, unified thread-together bottom bracket interface - Thread-together bottom brackets provide a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life - Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants - Sealed premium bearings are serviceable - Models available for both Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindles - Requires a special tool for installation (P/N# 610756)
Wheels Mfg solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable. Notes: - For use with BB30 Wide 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm. - Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH! - Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29). - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 Wide, BB30a, 386EVO, Rotor 3D+, SRAM BB30 Wide - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm - Weight: 102g
- Simple and reliable square taper bottom bracket - Replaces both BB-UN26 and BB-UN55 - Sealed cartridge bearings - Cr-Mo axle - For bicycles equipped with a chain case, select BB-UN300-K - For E-type front derailleur compatibility, choose BB-UN300-E - Fixing bolts not included; Shimano FC-E6000 bolts suggested
The Hellbender70 bottom bracket utilizes a bearing made of 440C stainless steel, providing exceptional ride quality and reliability. The stainless steel bearing in the Hellbender 70 strikes a perfect balance between value and lasting performance. - 440C stainless steel bearings, dual lip seal, marine grease - Machined aluminum cups
By popular demand, Wheels Mfg. added this PF30 Outboard Bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. This means smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell; 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm – 83mm (Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers, sold separately) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch - Weight: 151g
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets
$23.49 - $25.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell - Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields - Weight: 133g Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell ID, 86 – 92mm wide BB shell) and 24.00mm diameter spindle cranks: - BB386EVO - BB392EVO
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- T47 bottom bracket for Road and Road Wide Specs: - BB Shell Thread: T47 - BB Bearing: Steel - Crank Spindle Diameter: 28.99mm - Interface: DUB
$31.99 - $38.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Sealed and Delivered Bottom brackets are something you never think about until you do. With superior sealing and cable routing clearance, our 30mm Cinch BB92 will give you true peace of mind. This bottom bracket stands for precision and and durability. All About The Ball Bearings This BB uses 6806 retainer bearings packed with waterproof grease, along with improved wiper seals to ensure above-and-beyond durability and performance. Death to Creaks We fired up the ol' CNC machine to make sure the anodized alloy cups of this bottom bracket provide an exact, perfectly quiet fit in your frame. Weather, Or Not Features a built-in telescopic sleeve with improved sealing, keeping moisture from bearings and crank spindle. Plus, the sleeve provides more space for internal cable routing.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. Features - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Greater bearing durability - Easy installation - Threaded internal cups for an integrated look
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
Page 1 of 1