MTB flat pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. Confident and durable Most downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders prefer flat pedals, but any trail rider can appreciate the benefits of the Line Elite MTB pedal. It features a durable nylon body and solid platform with replaceable traction pins, so every time you place your foot your shoe stays put. It also has a durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings to ensure lasting performance. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch
Ready for city shoes or cycling shoes Be ready for anything with the Bontrager Commuter pedal. This dual-sided pedal features a confident platform on one side and a cycling shoe clip-in on the other. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this SPD-compatible pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - Versatile SPD-compatible and platform combo design - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware - Spindle: 9/16-inch
$79.99 - $89.99
Get ready to ride Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp MTB pedals. A fully adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this SPD-compatible pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - MTB pedals with dual sided SPD-compatible engagement - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware - Spindle: 9/16-inch
- 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 - 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 - Mud shedding offset binding design - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 310 grams (pair)
$17.99 - $19.99
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Bontrager Elite road pedals give you a secure, efficient, confidence-inspiring connection to your bike. They're built with a lightweight and durable composite body, fully adjustable release tension that lets you dial in the feel you want, and sealed cartridge bearings for lasting performance. Compatible with Look Cycle's KÉO brand cleats. Cleats and hardware included. Fine-tuned Release A fully-adjustable tension release bolt lets you dial in or out for the perfect feel. Thread the bolt clockwise to make it harder to release, or counter-clockwise for an easier release. - Compatible with Look Cycle's KÉO brand cleats - Lightweight and durable composite pedal body design - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware - Look and KÉO are trademarks of Look Cycle International. Look Cycle International has not endorsed or approved this pedal - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch - Weight: 250g
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-Hole Cleats are the perfect cleats to use with your 3-hole compatible road shoes and Crank Brothers pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and durability.
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Look's Keo Grip Cleats feature special anti-slip surfaces on the bottom that improve traction while walking. They are made of polyamide nylon for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and durability. And, there are wear indicators that tell you when it's time for new cleats. The Keo Grip cleats are available with three different amounts of lateral float: 4.5-degree (gray), 9-degrees (red), and fixed float (black). - These cleats are compatible with Look Keo pedals (sold separately). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
$15.00 - $19.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Get ready to ride Take your riding to the next level with Bontrager Comp road pedals. A fully-adjustable release tension lets you dial in the right feel for your ride and adds the confidence and efficiency of a secure connection to your bike. Durable materials and sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance for this Look Keo-style pedal. Cleats and hardware included. - Road pedals with Look KEO-style compatibility - Durable Chromoly spindle for long-lasting durability - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth, reliable feel - Adjustable release tension - Includes cleats and mounting hardware - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch - Weight: 282g
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
VP's VX Race Pedals are their top-of-the-line XC and cyclocross SPD-cleat compatible race clipless mountain-bike pedals. They provide a little extra width for stability and add the utmost in longevity and durability in all conditions by employing light and durable aluminum bodies; forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles for strength and full roller bearings with a very high quality inner oil seal for long life. This trick set of pedals is designed to truly go the distance and see you through as many epic rides and full-on hammerfests as you can handle. Entry and exit is crisp and predictable and the release tension is adjustable. The VX Races are also fully user-serviceable. - 370 grams
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
Page 1 of 1