- Lightest pre-Slimed tubes available - 26 inch is 219 grams
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve (32mm)
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 26 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
Your inner tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Fast rolling, durable hybrid tires with great traction. Highly versatile, smooth roller When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. Key features - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.35-1.5 (406 x 37)
Use Bontrager's 26-inch Symmetric Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Bontrager 26-inch RXL Rim Brake front wheel. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
$7.99 - $12.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
Bontrager's Self-Sealing Thorn-Resistant tubes are the ultimate defense against flats. With a beefy 4.1mm thickness along the tread and sidewalls, these tubes scoff at the foreign materials on a mission ruin your day. And, if somehow a rogue thorn or piece of glass manages to penetrate the defenses, these tubes pack a sealant inside that instantly seals small hole punctures.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 28 x 1 1/2
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.9-2.35
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Presta valve • Non-removable core • Valve length: 32mm • 26 x 4.0-4.8
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
$8.99 - $9.99
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
Protect yourself from flats with Bontrager's Self-Sealing tubes that instantly seal small hole punctures. And, for added flat protection, the 0.9mm wall thickness keeps punctures at bay.