Garneau Baryum Cycling Shoes
No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. Having an internal lace system and a tight opening on the shoe's top avoids mud from sticking into the Baryum's fastening system. Get the best of both worlds with a stiff carbon outsole covered in rubber for optimal grip in any conditions. Heels and toes are protected with extra reinforcements so that you can head to the craziest trail sections with confidence.
- Shoe Technology: Dual X-Comfort Zone and Power Zone technologies
- Shoes Weight: 12.7oz / 360g (size 42)
- Outsole: Carbon and rubber outsole
- Insole: Ventilated IceFil Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches
- Heel Retention: HRS-100 reinforced with 0.6mm membrane: Better heel positioning and reduced loss of power
- Closure System: Boa L6 micro-adjustment
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa L6 micro-adjustment|
|Midsole||Ventilated IceFil Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches|
|Outsole||Carbon and Rubber|
|Weight||12.7oz / 360g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 45||690222109287||1487303-020-45||GAR331438735|