The ultimate in versatility—volume for road riding essentials as well as long-haul gravel rides—the Speedsleev Ranger redefines the saddle pack. Tools, emergency gear, and more are kept dry inside the waterproof ballistic nylon shell and organized securely in tight interior pockets, eliminating the annoying rattle that plagues the traditional saddle pack. The narrow profile design tucks the Ranger tightly up and out of the way—free and clear of your legs (AND most dropper posts!)—and a reflective logo imprint on the strap provides added visibility in low-light conditions.
SUGGESTED LOAD-OUT FOR: Road / Gravel
(2) 700c 18-28 road or (1) 700c 25-32+ CX/gravel tube, (2) 16g or 20g CO2 Cartridges + Inflator, (2) Tire Levers, (1) Compact Multi-Tool.
IS THE RANGER THE RIGHT PACK FOR ME?
Likely YES, but there’s a Ranger for any riding style! If you’re a diehard minimalist, only wanting to carry the bare essentials for an ultra-light road or tubeless setup, check out the Ranger Small. For mountain bike and high-volume tire riders, you’ll need the Ranger Large.
PLUS, the Ranger always has room to spare for a credit card, key, driver’s license, and cash for the post-ride celebration!
- Constructed from waterproof nylon fabric and features a full-cover waterproof sleeve
- Connects only to the saddle rails, making it ideal for bikes with dropper seatpost
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes
- Medium model is capable of carrying 1 x 700c 25-32+ tube or 2 x 700c 18-28 tubes, 2 x CO2 cartridges, 2 x tire levers, 1 x inflator head, and 1 x compact multi-tool
|Black / Unavailable||019962596513||SPRNGM-BLK||SPE216460K|